Parent View is an online questionnaire for parents and carers to give feed back on their child’s school.
Share your views through Parent View
Parents and carers can give their views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View.
When our school is notified of its next Ofsted inspection, parents will be invited to give their views about the school to inspectors using the Parent View online facility as this has replaced Ofsted’s paper questionnaire. Please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details.
Please register with an email address and a password at parentview.ofsted.gov.uk. Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions about aspects such as bullying, the quality of teaching, level of homework, etc.
Your views are important in helping inspectors make a decision about our school, and to help us know what is going well and what could be improved.
If you do not have a computer or an email address or if you would like help to use Parent View, please come into school and ask at reception.
The 12 questions for parents are:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?